Get a list of a user's neighbours on Last.fm.
Example URLsTo get an example URL for this API call you'll first need to join Last.fm and then get an API account.
Paramsuser (Required) : The last.fm username to fetch the neighbours of.
limit (Optional) : The number of results to fetch per page. Defaults to 50.
api_key (Required) : A Last.fm API key.
AuthThis service does not require authentication.
<lfm status="ok"> <neighbours for="joanofarctan"> <user> <name>polaroide</name> <url>http://www.last.fm/user/polaroide/</url> <image>http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve//1451306.gif</image> <match>100</match> </user> ... </neighbours> </lfm>
- 2 : Invalid service - This service does not exist
- 3 : Invalid Method - No method with that name in this package
- 4 : Authentication Failed - You do not have permissions to access the service
- 5 : Invalid format - This service doesn't exist in that format
- 6 : Invalid parameters - Your request is missing a required parameter
- 7 : Invalid resource specified
- 8 : Operation failed - Something else went wrong
- 9 : Invalid session key - Please re-authenticate
- 10 : Invalid API key - You must be granted a valid key by last.fm
- 11 : Service Offline - This service is temporarily offline. Try again later.
- 13 : Invalid method signature supplied
- 16 : There was a temporary error processing your request. Please try again
- 26 : Suspended API key - Access for your account has been suspended, please contact Last.fm
- 29 : Rate limit exceeded - Your IP has made too many requests in a short period